Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking 29th!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
«¥»þ.Ø.W

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:49 pm

iight boy we got our 1st match coming up so that means PRATICE PRATICE PRATICE!!! lots and lots of it we need to get our team skillz back for inf, i kno we got 1v1 skillz but 5v5 is bout team work motha fuckas so lets do this and get POW to a 1-0 lead and make this worth while!!!

POW FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 pm

i wanna say one thing.. dont go in there with the mentality that your going to win.. THere is a fine line that seperates great players and okay ones.. and a few nades and some careless underminding can seriously take that line and break it. Lets not get careless.. work as a team.. call out positions. i know you all have experience so its like preeching to MLK about civil rights but i thought id throw it out there any way. Lets do this guys...

S~Acute
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 pm

I posted on thier forums about the match.. tehy seemed evidently lost as to what TWL was. Im guessing they are a community that plays alot of games and a few guys from it decided to fuck around on bf and make a small branch. IN that case.. word should spread slowly.. maybe in the next few days we will get a match acceptance.
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:24 pm

OKAY... WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS BOTH ARE EASTER STANDARD TIME.... WE NEED AN ANSWER TODAY!!!

Saturday 10PM
Sunday 830 PM

Curent roster:

AcuteChronic
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:29 pm

AcuteChronic wrote:
OKAY... WE HAVE 2 OPTIONS BOTH ARE EASTER STANDARD TIME.... WE NEED AN ANSWER TODAY!!!

Saturday 10PM
Sunday 830 PM

Curent roster:

AcuteChronic

http://29thwaffenss.proboards61.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=challenge&thread=1170890912&page=1 -Thats the link to Thier site... Take a look... I been on the forums i just want u leaders to glance over it... Also MATCH COMS ARE ACTIVE!!! *lets keep them clean guys.. they are cool guys from what i can tell Razz*
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:20 pm

Just to keep you guys updated i been on thier ts and talked with thier leaders. I told them we dont mind if they add af ew members to thier roster as long as they are NOT ringers before match time. (They are new to twl) Also that if nessisary moving the match DATE to when they can field a full roster (They dont know whats going on yet.. but if the needs arises they will request it.) as far as the map change... I dont think we should let them change the map. We need to keep it by the book as best we can just to get in the flow of TWL match play... and besides.. they arnt used to the maps.. dont wanna give them an advantage..
Back to top Go down
«¥»þ.Ø.W

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:40 pm

very tru so let them have the guys but keep the map even tho i hate that map ill play is and we need to make sure every 1 has that map so we all can play thx for the help acute
Back to top Go down
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:46 pm

www.teamwarfare.com/files/?game=11 - the 5v5 inf zip comes with a few maps you need. No patches nessisary Its a Quick dl - Ill also post the link in the DL section
Back to top Go down
John789
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: 29thSS $#%?$ forfeited   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 10:48 am

I can't believe it Sleep . Without any warning to me ....

Sorry for you guys Embarassed

omg lot of cool emoticons on your forum Sad Basketball cheers bounce affraid bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek study elephant flower

Last edited by on Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MedicMan
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 11:33 am

Yeah brian is immature. He is not a good leader. I think 29thss will die because of him.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=medicman789
AcuteChronic
Soldier
Soldier

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 pm

Hey brian is a nice guy. He lives in sweeden he cant be on all the time, cut the guy some slack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attacking 29th!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking 29th!!   Attacking 29th!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking 29th!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TWL Info-
Jump to: