Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner of wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MedicMan
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 pm

As I can see there is a lot of problems in this clan.( I do not want to put energy in a clan with problems ) I thought you were a clan working well. I was wrong. This clan is like a road. There is no control on the members. Its an Anarchy even if there is 4 leaders.

There is almost nobody posting on the forums and there is almost no communication between members.

Also, I can see that you are recruiting everyone that wants to join and your only criteria is being good ; I dont like that.

I know I am only a recruit and I didnt played with all the members.

There is cool members in this clan but some are annoying on teamspeak.

My question : Why should I be in POW?

If you are not enable to answer to this question there is problem.
(PS : there is good and bad answers to that question)

I said to Cobra that I left S but it isnt true(my bad, I am sorry). I am still in POW
There is not a lot of people playing to bf1942 right now so the important is to have friends.(My friends are in S and they dont want to join POW)

I dont want you to be mad. But I am just not really sure that I have made a good decision when I joined POW. (I took the decision fast.)

Tank said to me : "Stay in S. If it doesnt go well with POW you will still be with us."

Thats a good friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=medicman789
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»P®ÎȧT
Regular
Regular
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»P®ÎȧT

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:22 pm

ok, well i know that some of these mutha fuckers need to start gettin on this shit more, I have drawn attention to the subject..

You dont gotta stay, just bear with us while most of our krew is busy with work right now (Most of them work for the same business)

And I know TS dudes can get annoying, fuck em. You gotta live with them. Or just telll them to shuit the fuck up, either one works.

=)

GIVE US MORE TIME, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
MedicMan
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:25 pm

I am still gonna be friendly with you.

I would like to say it to Cobra, but as I can see he is not coming on the forums often.
Back to top Go down
GASMASK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
MedicMan
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»MEMBER

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Question

Short resume :

Me and John are leaving POW
Back to top Go down
GASMASK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prisoner of wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of wars   Prisoner of wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner of wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Discussions-
Jump to: