Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL POW READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»ßØÑ£§
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»ADMIN
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»ADMIN

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-24

ALL POW READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL POW READ   ALL POW READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:19 pm

If u cannot read this message there is a problem we need pow to begin posting i «¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»ßØÑ£§ will begin kicking any members unwilling to post
Back to top Go down
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»P®ÎȧT
Regular
Regular
«¥»þ.Ø.W«¥»P®ÎȧT

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-14

ALL POW READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL POW READ   ALL POW READ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 5:21 pm

yea, no fuckin shit

I am searchin clans right now..

unless you guys can turn it around, you guys arent gunna have anyone to pray 4 u no more.
Back to top Go down
GASMASK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-18

ALL POW READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL POW READ   ALL POW READ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:29 pm

YO! this new site is gay man i didnt join this clan to look i just walke douta pre school. but as for me and young blood were outa here if it aint changed to something a bit more manly. sorry bones ur my bud but this is just freaky man,but young blood and i have decided to give it until moneday to see if shti has changed if not were bringing the 69th back,like i said Bones man ur my bud and i'm sorry about this but this just cross's the line between totaly gay and srtaight,But he and i give it until Moneday then were gone man sorry to say it but this is just i dont even know what to say about it man . so yeah......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL POW READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL POW READ   ALL POW READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL POW READ
Page 1 of 1